As financial advisors and planners, we are quite tuned in to what works and what does not work when it comes to wealth management. It is our job to explain the steps you must take for financial success and warn you of the blunders we have seen others make in the past. In this episode, Julian B. Morris, founder of Concierge Wealth Management, joins the show to discuss the most common money management mistakes he sees and what you practices you can put in place to avoid them.
Listen in as we share the importance of putting strategies in place and why you must take hold of your emotional response to money, controlling your fear and/or greed. You will learn why you should not be influenced by the media or what your friends are doing with their money and the importance of saving for education—both yours and your child's.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- How to avoid common mistakes in wealth management.
- What you need to understand about wealth management.
- What behavioral finance is.
- How to control your emotions around fear and greed.
- The importance of putting a strategy in place.
- Why you should not listen to the media.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Emotions run wild with money.” - Julian B. Morris
“I don’t like planning for goals—I like planning for dreams.” - Jonathan Bednar
“Education is a great investment in yourself. It’s one thing nobody can take away from you.” - Julian B. Morris
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Julian B. Morris: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Carl Richards
- What The Wealth?! by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: