Britton Wesson is the host of The Buffalo Way Leadership Podcast, a show about becoming a great leader in whatever position you are in with whatever resources you have. Today Britton joins the show to discuss how to find your deeper purpose and how to use this to make a bigger impact on the world around you.
Listen in as we talk about mindset and how a shift in mindset can allow you to achieve more of your goals and dreams. You will learn the importance of remembering that life is finite, how to leave a legacy beyond material possessions, and how to live more intentionally.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- How to find your purpose and drive.
- How to deepen your connection with those around you.
- The importance of remembering that life is finite.
- How to be strong and resilient in leadership.
- What legacy is.
- How to make an impact.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Life isn’t guaranteed. We aren’t guaranteed tomorrow.” - Britton Wesson
“The reason it’s so easy to give up on goals is because you don’t have the desire, and if you don’t have the desire, you don’t have the commitment.” - Jonathan Bednar
“Even being intentional in the littlest things makes a huge difference.” - Britton Wesson
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Britton Wesson: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast
- Jonathan Bednar: Email | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Ep #25: Following Through On Your Dreams
- What The Wealth?! by Jonathan Bednar
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: