In this episode, I will be talking about how to focus on your goals in a way that continues to enforce your micro-actions. It’s a simple method that allows you to consistently make small steps that lead to big progress over time. I'll also share the Important and Urgent Decision Matrix with you and explain how to use it to reach your goals steadily and efficiently.
Listen in to hear why it's so important to understand and implement a method that will help you make decisions—and not allow those decisions to get you stuck. You'll learn how to focus on your goals and put them into action, as this is key to the success of your personal and business life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- How to eliminate the distractions that get in the way of your goals.
- The importance of implementing forcing mechanisms.
- What the Important and Urgent Decision Matrix is and how to use it.
- How planning and delegating fit into your decision-making.
- The kinds of goals we should be setting.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“These micro-actions are a forcing mechanism for making a positive change in your life.” - Jonathan Bednar
“If distractions are there, then you don’t do the doing, the delegating or the planning.” - Jonathan Bednar
“Your goal should be to get 1% better every day.” - Jonathan Bednar
Resources In Today's Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: