Crystal Williams, the owner of Smart Money Financial Coaching and a Dave Ramsey preferred financial coach, joins us today to talk about how a financial coach can help you get clear on your money situation. If you’re frustrated with your finances and want to handle your money better but are not sure how, this is an episode you won’t want to miss.
Money is important to all of us, but have you really asked yourself why? In this episode, Crystal will take us through the process she uses to help clients figure out their “why” so they can put a plan in place to follow their financial goals. We’re also discussing the difference between a financial coach and a financial advisor, and how both can help you strive to reach your money goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- How Crystal walks clients through smart financial decision-making.
- Why it’s important to figure out your “why” behind financial decisions.
- Questions to ask yourself to dig deeper into your own personal financial assessment.
- Why managing finances is so much more than numbers in a budget.
- The difference between a financial advisor and a financial coach.
- How to reframe the concept of budgeting.
- How breaking goals into micro-actions can keep you on track.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“There’s a lot of psychological benefits to paying off debt.” - Crystal Williams
“If you can break your goals down into micro-actions, it becomes less restrictive.” - Crystal Williams
“Managing your money is so much more about behavior than it is numbers in a budget.” - Crystal Williams
Resources In Today's Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Link Below to Subscribe:
The SmartVestor program is a directory of investment professionals. Neither Dave Ramsey nor SmartVestor are affiliates of Paradigm Wealth Partners or LPL Financial