With tax season approaching, it is the perfect time to talk about how to prepare yourself to file appropriately. To help me discuss this topic is Scott Byrom, a financial advisor at ProVision Financial. Scott has been in tax planning and investment work for nearly 20 years and has hands-on experience with incorporating a financial plan to be efficient from a tax statement.
Listen in as we discuss how to file correctly for your status in order to save money. You will learn the importance of having a clear mind when thinking about your finances, as well as how to understand your 1040 and the complex tax code.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- The importance of having a clear mind when thinking about your finances.
- What the tax code is.
- How to save money on your taxes.
- Why it's so important to file correctly for your status.
- How to understand your 1040.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Just having a clear mind helps … not trying to multi-task, answer emails, and do things like that while you’re trying to think about your own finances. " - Scott Byrom
“I don’t want to be in a relationship with a client unless I can really add value." - Scott Byrom
“Think about your future self and don’t steal from that guy." - Scott Byrom
Resources In Today's Episode:
- Scott Byrom: LinkedIn | Facebook
- Jonathan Bednar: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- ProVision Investment Services