Anthony Ruffalo is a Certified Financial Planner and the owner of Ruffalo Wealth Management. Having been in the business for 15 years, Anthony started out in insurance before deciding to go independent. He now serves around 80 households, focusing on retirement planning and investment management.
In this episode, Anthony shares how he helps his clients set goals, build plans, and manage them. Listen in to learn what really matters in the goal-setting process, why it's so important to uncover what your clients truly want, and how to break down the steps they need to take in order to achieve what they've set out to do.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- An overview of Anthony’s career.
- How financial planning has changed throughout the past 40 years.
- Key factors in the goal-setting process.
- Why it's crucial to write goals down.
- The importance of sharing your goals with others.
- How to make financial jargon understandable to everyone.
- Why advisors need to truly understand what their clients want.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there." - Jonathan Bednar
“To me, in retirement, all roads lead to income." - Anthony Ruffalo
“My goal as an advisor is to not ever have to tell a client they have to substitute something." - Anthony Ruffalo
Resources In Today's Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: