Why Work with us?
Retire Ready Blueprint
- Plan for the 3 Big Risks in Retirement
- Optimize Social Security
- What Is My Income?
- Investment Policy Statement and Investment Strategy
- Paradigm Wealth University
- Medicare Analysis
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Alternative Living Tours
- Estate Planning
Am I a Good Fit?
- Professionals over 50 years of age who are retired or wish to retire.
- Diligent savers who have accumulated investment and retirement/pension assets of $300,000+.
- People who understand that retirement is too important to do alone and value professional guidance.
We Do Not:
- We do not judge where you have been or what decisions you have made in the past.
- We do not tell you what you can and cannot purchase.
- We do not prepare tax returns.
- We do not write wills, prepare trust documents, or draw up powers of attorney documents.
Case Study: The Edge's
Retiring and Selling Family Business
Bill and Martha Edge are small business owners looking to sell their business to retire soon. Bill is a second generation home builder/contractor whose company has an excellent reputation and client base. Bill and Martha also want to realize their retirement dreams of purchasing a beach house on the coast of South Carolina, where Martha grew up.
Case Study: The Carson's
Destination Retirement - Retire Comfortably
The Carson's would like to retire in the coming years while still living comfortably. John and Judy expect to live another 25-30 years. Therefore, they are worried about running out of money. They don’t want to become a financial burden on their two daughters (in their 30s with families of their own).